Real autumn treat - plums and an exotic company. Delicious and so easy to make. Best to serve with vanilla ice cream, Greek yogurt or vanilla sour cream.
800 g plums
half vanilla pod
50 g unsalted pistachios
3 Tbsp honey
juice of half a lemon
For the crumble:
150 g strong flour
80 g brown sugar
50 g shredded coconut
1/4 tsp cinnamon
100 g butter (and some more for greasing)
1. Remove stones from plums. Chop pistachios. Scrape vanilla seeds from half a vanilla pod.
2. Mix together plums, honey, lemon juice, pistachios and vanilla seeds. Set aside.
3. Mix together all the ingredients for the crumble.
4. Grease a pie pan like this with butter, spread plums in the bottom of the pan and top with crumble mixture.
5. Bake at 180 C for 35 minutes.