I find this classical ‘en papillote’ technique brilliant. It is so simple, but always gives great results. The fish is so juicy and it melts in your mouth. You just have to try it, trust me.
freshly ground black pepper
clove of garlic
2 tsp salted capers
1 Tbsp butter
1. Cut larger piece of parchment paper, fold in half and cut a shape of a question mark.
2. Slice lemon and garlic.
3. Put sea bass on your parchment paper, season inside and out with pepper, outside with salt.
4. Stuff the fish with lemon slices, garlic, salted capers, butter and parsley. Drizzle with olive oil.
5. Fold the paper over the fish and tightly fold the edges.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 200 C.