These delicious stuffed mushrooms are great with roast beef. Common ingredients, easy to make and they taste really good. You are going to love them.
2 slices of bread
6 Tbsp milk
1 garlic clove
60 g ham
200 g champignons
2 Tbsp olive oil
20 g butter
1. Remove the crust from bread slices and cut into cubes. Pour over hot milk and set aside.
2. Mince shallots and garlic. Chop parsley. Cut ham into cubes. Remove stems from champignons and cut into cubes.
3. Heat olive oil, add shallots and cook until slightly browned. Add garlic, champignon stems, ham and parsley. Squeeze the bread and add to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Stuff the champignons with the mixture. Place them in a greased baking dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs and top each with butter.
5. Roast for 15 minutes at 220 C.